How to Get Luxe for Less
YOU DON’T HAVE TO BUY LUXURY GOODS AT FULLPRICe
Have you ever said, “Those jeans cost how much?!” Don't worry, they will go on sale. With the exception of a few select brands, such as Louis Vuitton, most designer brands go on sale. Note, though, iconic looks from some designers will be tough to find on sale, such as a pair of Valentino Rockstud heels or a trench from Burberry. For classic, timeless wardrobe pieces I suggest to take the plunge and make the investment. You may even find that after you invest in yourself, an elevated and more positive mindset follows. Remember, abundance loves people that operate with high levels of awareness and have a positive energy flow.
Fashion is moving at such a rapid pace that sales come around quickly. There are lots great outlet-type online retailers, so it’s pretty easy to score some sweet deals. You just need to know where to look. To that end, here are a few of my favorite sites to swoop up a designer score!
- Net-a-Porter company
- Inventory is updated on a regular basis
- What to Wear section categorizes styles and designer well
- Frequently offers additional percentage off sale prices
- Saks Off Fifth company
- Features contemporary designers
- Large selection of fashion and home
- Gilt City offers great deals on activities in your city